Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a comprehensive, evolving cloud computing platform provided by Amazon.com. Web services are sometimes called cloud services or remote computing services.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a unique offering that combines the flexibility, scalability, and power of Amazon’s world-leading cloud platform with expert consultants and developers.
Amazon Web Services has become a market leader in the area of cloud computing. Popularly known as ‘The cloud’, it has enabled businesses to build up scalable Apps. Not only can we do all the configuration and optimization of the AWS Cloud to meet enterprise needs, but our experts can also provide strategic guidance and consulting to companies looking to leverage this digitally transformative platform.
- Benefits Of Amazon Web services
- 1. Low cost as there is no capital investment.
- 2. Infrastructure set-up within minutes with its high speed.
- 3. Application deployment time reduced from two months to three days.
- 4. Users can add or remove a service at anytime with the flexibility provided by AWS.
- 5. Since the users can use various services at any point of time to their leverage hence they can experiment with many products and services and benefit out of them.
- Users can reach global network within minutes and deploy their App globally.
- Build up a complex IT network easily.
- a) Cloud Drive: Which allows users to upload and access music, videos, documents, and photos from Web-connected devices. The service also enables users to stream music to their devices.
- b) Cloud Search: A scalable search service typically used to integrate customized search capabilities into other applications.
- c) Dynamo Database: Which is also known as DynamoDB or DDB, a fully-managed NoSQL database service known for low latencies and scalability.
- d) Elastic Compute Cloud: Which allows business subscribers to run application programs and can serve as a practically unlimited set of virtual machines (VMs).
- e) Simple Storage Service: A scalable, high-speed, low-cost service designed for online backup and archiving of data and application programs.